Viaducto del Istmo – Madrid-Valencia high-speed rail line project
Freyssinet was awarded this project by ADIF-Alta Velocidad.
It started in July and we are on track for its completion this November.
Our mission is to replace poorly installed bearings while maintaining railway traffic.
Key phases of the project:
• Initiation: installing lifting and extraction systems.
• Support removal: removing existing support devices to allow for platform leveling adjustments.
• New support installation: ensuring structural stability and safety by installing new support devices.
• Deck lowering: meticulous lowering of the deck and transfer of the load.
• Completion: wrapping up of the project with the dismantling of the synchronized lifting system.
• Pile 1: completed
• Piles 3 and 7: currently in progress